Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Baby Emergency Car Kit


Since becoming a mother, I've learned that I need to be prepared for anything at all times. 
Which is why I have decided to finally put together a car emergency kit.

Something that most people don't think of when packing their baby emergency car kit, is something for themselves. We all know babies are extremely messy, with that being said, you are bound to get spit up or even poop on you. So make sure you at least pack an extra shirt for yourself!



Other items you will find in my car kit:

Muslin swaddle blanket 
Antibacterial wipes + GermX
• Extra pacifier
Diapers
Wipes
• Baby toy
• Formula
Bottle
• Trash bag (for dirty clothes or dirty diapers)
• Drool bib/bib
• Extra outfit for baby

Everyone's baby emergency car kit is going to be a little different. 
Especially if you have toddlers, you might want to include a few more things like toys, books, and a couple snacks. 

If you've thought of something that I did not include in my emergency kit, please let me know if the comments below, I would love suggestions! 




Post a Comment