Monday, June 29, 2015

Review: 599Fashion.com



About 599Fashion
599fashion.com is the ultimate discount shopping experience. We are your one stop shop for everything related to discounted fashion.  599fashion.com was established in 2009 in Los Angeles, CA. our family business history goes back about 15 years, as we started from a single retail store, which grew to 10 stores in and around Los Angeles area. In 2010 we closed our retail stores and focused solely on our online business 599fashion.com. We are focused on bringing high quality fashionable merchandise everything from apparel, accessories, shoes, beauty products and much more. With our website being updated daily with new merchandise, our buyers are busy scouting the market for the best possible deals they can find for our valued customers all around the world.
________________________________

599Fashion is a great cheap online clothing store that sells clothes, jewelry, makeup, shoes, etc, all for $5.99 and under. Yes, you read that correctly, $5.99 and under! How great is that. 599Fashion isn't like other wholesale retailers who are usually located in China. This online clothing store is located in California, so it will not take you 2+ weeks to receive your packages like you might if you were ordering from any other online cheap clothing retailer. You might think, well since it is so cheap then the product must be cheap as well then. That isn't the case here. You can compare these items to something you would find at Forever21, but for even less money. I have 4 items that I got from 599fashion, and below I will tell you what I like and dislike about each product.
________
Item #1: Tank Top With Designer Back.
Review
First of all, how pretty is the color of this tank top? I love it! I was rather surprised with the quality of this thank top. It seems to be nicely made. It has a nice light/comfy feel to it. It is the perfect top for those hot summer days. The detailing on the back of this tank top is beautiful! I was very pleased with that part. The one thing that was kinda disappointing, but could be my fault because I didn't read the description was, that the tank top is very sheer, so you will need to wear something underneath. Other then that, I was very pleased with the item.


________
Item #2: Cotton Citizen Track Shorts.

Review
I picked out these shorts because I wanted something that I could wear around the house with anything. These shorts are so comfy and cute. They are really great quality for only $5.99! If you are looking for good lounge shorts, I would definitely recommend these.

________
Item #3: Flats With High Zipped Heel Cap. 

Review
I was so excited to get these shoes because they are so cute! I was very pleased with the quality of these sandals. Unfortunately, I believe that these shoes run a little big, I ordered a size 6 1/2 (because that is what I normally wear) but they were too big for me. Also, I feel like the strap that goes around the ankle, was big, it could just be because I have small ankles but I am not sure. I would still recommend these, just make sure that you get a size smaller then usual.


________
Item #4: Round Neck Top With Floral Printed Sleeves.

Review
This was by far my favorite item that I ordered. The quality of this shirt is very nice. It is a very cute and classy looking shirt. It is comfy and light weight, perfect for the summer time. I wore this the other day with some dark jeans and some sandals and it looked so cute! I would  recommend this one for sure!



Post a Comment